From: "Benito J. Gonzalez" <bgonzal...@ucmerced.edu>
To: uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 8:36:27 AM GMT -07:00 U.S. Mountain Time (Arizona)
Subject: [uportal-dev] uPortal 3.2.2 load issues

Hi All,

Has anyone had performance issues with the latest release under load?
We see a large difference in performance between our current 3.0.2
release and 3.2.2.  CPU and memory usage were low.  My guess is there
are missing indices.  We did some optimization of our 3.0.2 db but no
optimization of 3.2.2.

Any other ideas to check?

Thanks,

--
Benito J. Gonzalez
Manager, Enterprise Web Application Development

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as:
lful...@unicon.net

You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: