So there are apparently some issues with our maven repository at Sonatype syncing to the central repository. Until that is resolved to work on trunk you'll need to do:

svn co https://source.jasig.org/sandbox/resource-aggregator/tags/resource-aggregator-parent-1.0.1/
cd resource-aggregator-parent-1.0.1
mvn clean install

This will get the aggregator plugin setup in your local repository cache. Hopefully Sonatype will have the syncing issue addressed soon.

-Eric