Ah good call. Are tab names stored as part of the layout or are they in some other table?

On 11/15/2010 12:35 PM, Jen Bourey wrote:
This sounds like a caching issue to me.  I suspect what's happening is that the
new name is correctly persisted, but after the page is refreshed (due to adding
content or navigating to another tab), the cached old tab name is displayed.
Once the user logs out and back in, the newly-calculated layout contains the
correct tab name.

- Jen