Hi Jen,

Yes, I was thinking that the fragment admin must do something similar since it
knows you are swapped.

Kevin wrote earlier about the "Hide portlet during impersonation", does that
feature of uP4 do what we need already?

The restriction of access to these functions is certainly something we are
doing in the interim, we just want a longer term solution since we don't have
(or any easy way to auto populate) defined groups for certain admin functions.

And the implementation would be purely up to the portlet itself. Right now we
are only looking at our own portlets which expose private info, timetable, some
basic LTI connections, etc. Though if the feature that Kevin describes does
what we need then we might look towards that one instead.

cheers,
Steve

arch...@mail-archive.com