Good morning all....

Very odd thing this morning. Our student layout is not displaying correctly in
production - to my knowledge nothing has changed. Only the left side panel is
displaying it's normal portlet, but the right side is not. The main menu
navigation is correct, with all the portlets in the drop down. I also confirmed
that all the portlets are up and running fine. In fact, I can add them to other
page layouts. Restarting tomcat didn't help....
Anyone have any idea what the problem may be or how I might fix it?

Thanks!

Rebecca
Rebecca M. Fountain
Applications Developer
Tacoma Community College
Information Systems
Ph: 253.566.5106

Please submit all requests for technical support via the
Parature<http://tinyurl.com/tccreport> support ticketing system.
Thank you

For up-to-date system change and outage information please visit:
http://tcclearn.tacomacc.edu/link/portal/16054/16061/ArticleFolder/381/System-Changes-and-Outages

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as:
arch...@mail-archive.com