Hi,
This question might have been answerd somewhere else. If so, please
redirect me there.

Where do I change the bootorder of services that are starting in a
correct way in Ubuntu Feisty Fawn?
Where do I fin detaild information about the booing procedure?
And how do I change the default runlevel?

The normal way is to edit /etc/initrc and change the name/number of
the scripts in /etc/rcX.d/ but I have no initrc-file and I've read
something about upstart not using the normal way to start up the
system. Is that correct?

Is this list accurate? If so, how do I make use of runlevel 3-5, since
Ubuntu only run at level 2?
N System bootup (NONE).
S Single user mode (not to be switched to directly)
0 halt
1 single user mode
2 - 5 multi user mode
6 reboot