Nya geura der we atuh ari hayang kawin mah cep ndud !
Hehehe... jadi geus manggihan alesan jang kawin teh ?

-----Original Message-----
From: urangsunda@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of ua duq
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:36 AM
To: urangsunda@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Urang Sunda] Re: [kisunda] (Wadul) Pendidikan Tinggi Jabar &
Anggaran Pendidikan 20%

hayangeun kawin:

dudi herlianto s.si <http://s.si>  (gelar meunang nyolong ti ipb)

ka

agni prastita tgg. (teu gablegeun gelar)

haha...

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1862056/grpspId=1705013556/msgId
=135801/stime=1228188947/nc1=3848643/nc2=3848580/nc3=4763761>

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If
you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply"
command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts
thereof.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of
any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it
is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by American
International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or
severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

Kirim email ke