I’m just bumping this thread because I haven’t been able to see any log
information when using the Simulator.

Can more people confirm this? Is this a bug, and if so who owns that bug LC or
Apple?

It becomes really hard to debug a mobile application when you can’t see logs on
the Simulator.

I made a recipe stack here, but I want to be sure before I fill a bug report.

Best