Just be aware that discord has horrible threading.

Never run your own stuff on the web unless you’re really sure what you’re doing
(unless it is read-only stuff). Preventing SQL and Scripting injection is not a
trivial thing to do and in that sense LiveCode and PHP are kinda the same.

Doing a forum in LiveCode is a cool experience and will teach you a lot, but if
you’re gonna do it, you will need to be prepared to get really good into other
aspects of development beyond LiveCode. You’ll need a very good grasp of Web
technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS. You will also need a good understanding of
servers, protocols, and databases.

As Richard said, it is not an easy project.