Mothership people (or anyone in the community that may know this):

Microsoft is expected to port and release Windows running on ARM chips (Surface laptops will use the Snapdragon X Elite processors from Qualcomm) this year. Announcement expected May 20, shipping - who knows when, but likely this year. This is to compete with Apple's M# chips.

Will we have a dual build option in Livecode (or is one even needed)? And, for the BIG QUESTION, how long is it likely to be after Windows on ARM is released to the public before we see a LC version that supports it?

I know, this is probably way ahead of any practical answer, but I know we WILL have customers asking us if our app (built on LC9.6.11) will run on Windows on ARM on day one.

Paul Dupuis
Researchware