The new library is quite a lot more developed. One big difference is that it uses curl (via libRevCurl), rather than it's own http/socket routines. That may or may not be a problem in any given application - for instance, Windows doesn't have curl as part of it's normal installation, while OS X and most Linuxes do (curl is available for windows, though).

One advantage of curl wrt to Rev and AWS is that it makes it possible to run transfers (potentially a lot) in parallell.

The reason I've put the new AWS libs up there is that I was waiting until I'd done some decent docs, and though I still intend to, I don't think I'm going to have time to do it very soon, so I thought I'd put them up there for those who don't mind figuring out a certain amount of stuff for themselves.

I'll certainly be able to answer queries via email or on the list. But docs are hard!

Best,

Mark Smith