Hello,

I'd like to announce the release of new commercial product from Rotunda built on the RunRev platform called Volunteer Scheduler Pro. Also, in the spirit of Trevor DeVore, Andre Garzia, Mark Weider and others who graciously share their RunRev libraries, and of those who are so supportive and helpful on these mailing lists, we have made available several RunRev libraries used in both Volunteer Scheduler Pro and Ministry Scheduler Pro in a new RunRev resource center:

http://www.rotundasoftware.com/rev/

The new software from Rotunda is a volunteer shift scheduler that enables schedules to be created based on availability and provides online access to workers. RunRev technology is at the base of the components on both the client and the server. Here are some screenshots:

http://www.volunteerschedulerpro.com/screenshots.php

The calendar views on that screenshot page are among the resources that are available for free from the resource center mentioned above. Also, for those not familiar with Rotunda's popular faith-based volunteer scheduler, screenshots and videos showcasing that RunRev based product are available at http://www.ministryschedulerpro.com.

Thanks to everyone on this list for helping the RunRev community and platform continue to grow.

David Beck
Rotunda Software