Bob,

Has anyone done any work with embedding a flash player in a rev app?

I have created an application("F-ab") embedded a flash player.

Visit the web site:
http://www.f-ab.net/

"F-ab" is created by Runtime Revolution 3.0.
I developed an external  "BlendCoffee" to display Flash movies in Rev.
In Fab, Flash movies are controlled by Transcript.

(I haven't updated it one year or more.)

Jiro Harada