This kind of search and replace has been discussed before, about 3 months ago on this list.

Caveats are the definition of a word in Rev vs a programmer's or user's definition.
Commas can be part of a word
   a,word,seen,as,one  two words,
Also be careful of the wordOffset hit rules. It may not be exactly what you think when you consider paragraphs, punctuation, and data tables with delimiters.

There are some other gotchas that need to be rigorously tested.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas