The main-monior-only feature has been true for years. [ 2.0, I think ] My solution for a dual screen capture is to move the stack to the main monitor, snap, then move back. There were a few other tricks I used waaaay back then, as I was using 3 monitors on my Mac G5 Dual tower.

Browser screen capture was to set the target window on the main monitor.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas