Whoops! I didn't mean the splash stack should "close itself" I meant "hide
itself". Closing the "real" stack will have to have a "Quit" command at the end
of anything else you do. Otherwise I think the splash screen will pop up again
if you close the "real" stack. The more knowledgable among us may correct me.

Bob