Just starting to look at Revmobile, I have an app which runs on desktop . I'd
like to modify it to the ipad. I reduced the stack size to 1000,700 which
should fit the ipad. I have an animated Gif on the first card with a dimension
of 700,452. When I make a landscape iPad on the simulator only a portion of the
image is shown. Now the simulation iPad app is not the actual size of the ipad.
Would the image show up in the actual device? If not, what do I have to do to
see what the ipad image would be?_______________________________________________