On 08 Mar 2004, at 21:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 8 Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:55:57 -0500 From: Marian Petrides <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: Video Tutorials on the Geometry Manager To: How to use Revolution <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed

I'm having the same problem as Tom, except that when I click on the
download EnSharpen decocder link, what gets downloaded to my desktop is
something called transfer.asp --which appears to be an Apple System
Profiler document.  Double-clicking on it just runs ASP.

I WAS able to hear the audio, so I know it sounds like these tutorials
will be valuable to watch.  How do we get them to work?

Marian