Hi Kurt,

On Jul 10, 2004, at 9:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:31:04 -0400
From: Kurt Kaufman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Bringing some Game Sounds into Rev

Then again, to do a
lot of live MIDI data entry, a true external MIDI keyboard is probably
best.
I've been building an onscreen MIDI keyboard in SuperCard, mainly as adaptiveWare. It uses one of Nigel Redmon's (HyperMIDI for those who remember) externals called QuickNotes, which works out of the data fork, and isn't useable with Rev AFAIK. With the mouse held down, you can drag it over the keys in my model, and they hilite and play in realtime exactly as if you were playing a real keyboard.

It would be very useful to me if we could do that in Rev, but I just don't think it's possible, is it?

TIA,
Ken N.