Hi Claudi,

On Jul 19, 2004, at 5:50 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:42:37 +0200
From: C List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Card scrolling tutorial

Well, we can add another  tutorial to the list of available tutorials.

I have put my tutorial on "advanced"  scrolling online:

www.cc-imaginering.nl/runrev

Thanks for that. I have several projects that do that which I've happily sent offlist to individuals, along with brief explanations, but it was beginning to wear on me (6 times, I think).

Let me know what you think about it so I might be able to improve it in
the future.
(and maybe write other tutorials aswell)

The folder I got did not contain a Rev file. What is it? How do I open it?

Please ignore this if the tutorial already addresses the following issue:

I haven't time to try to get it open right now, but one thing I see from the post is that you should also show how to scroll an image in a group as well as a card in a stack. That way you can still have static UI controls in the same window.

Ken N.