Thanks for this suggestion, Jim. I'll have a look at it. I'm sure that I will at least learn a lot as I always do from your stacks.

Cheers, Roger

On Jun 9, 2005, at 6:33 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Roger,

This isn't what you want but you might find it an alternative. You
would have to modify it to set the pointer to substacks--I think.

See Pointer Tool at:

http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/

Use control click to download.

This utility automates the process of establishing links between
words in the text and the associated point of reference. Passing the
mouse over the linked words show a hand pointing to the selected
object. I use it in my tutorials.

Jim