Dennis Brown wrote:
I could use some help. I am not sure how to approach trying to recover my stack. I have lots of backups, but I have to go back many revisions to find a stack the does not produce this error (prior to my brief encounter with 2.6).

If the Rev IDE is not reporting corruption, it may not be corrupted at all. Your original report said:

   repeat with j=1 to 20
      put j --mssg box contains 1
      get Typ[min(i+1+j,DateLines)] --error on this line

             executing at 11:59:32 AM
    Type    Function: error in source expression
    Object    card id 1002
    Line    get Typ[min(i+1+j,DateLines)]
    Hint    card id 1002

    The error is complaining that j has not been defined yet!!!!

I don't see "j" mentioned specifically in the error report, just "source expression". So if "j" is okay and "1" is one and not an undefined lower-case "L", what's in "i" and "DateLines"?

If those check out, what happens if you delete and retype that line? It may be that there's an option-space or other illegal non-printing character accidently put in there....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation