On Jun 9, 2005, at 9:11 AM, Dan Shafer wrote:

Stay tuned.

Chipp and I are thinking of all kinds of ways of making the RevCon West sessions and/or information available after the event. Webcasting/podcasting live isn't feasible this year but I expect we'll have something to offer to those who are unfortunate enough not to be able to join us in MOnterey next week.

NEXT WEEK???!!! OMIGOSH. I'd better get to work planning this sucker.

:-D

I can video the keynotes and post them on my site if anyone would be interested and if it would be ok with the hosts. Just let me know. I even toyed with the idea of setting up a qt streaming server to do it live. I wonder how many concurrent users we could host off a T1.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto

CANELA Software
25920 Iris Ave Ste 13A-170