To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:11 AM
Subject: Watching my Variables

I am updating my Error Reporting script to include all variable information (Local, Global, etc) and I am wondering how I would get the contents of a variable who's name is held within a variable?

Just analyze the script below and you'll see what I mean...

  -- Globals
  put cr&cr& "Global Variables..." &cr after theMessage
  put globalNames() into varNames
  repeat with x=1 to the number of items in varNames
    put "     " & line x of varNames after theMessage
    put variableContents(line x of varNames) &cr after theMessage
  end repeat

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software