On Aug 20, 2005, at 10:56 PM, Judy Perry wrote:

Is it just Flash in general or Macromedia products (specifically,
Director) in particular?

I've noticed this as well...

Judy

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005, Geoff Canyon wrote:

As people have said, Flash can't have shaped windows in the first
place, so this animation is out of consideration. My experience with
Flash movies in general is that they happily take up 100% of my
1.2gHx CPU. Check out the N game for an example:

It's been so long since I ran a Director project, I have no idea.