But one will never know whether it was coincidence or not unless one uses a special email address for Paypal transactions. I have never gotten a 'phishing' email from anyone using the special email address I created. This is highly recommended if you can have multiple addresses or aliases on your email account.

I just used my Paypal for a transaction yesterday after a long period of not using it. Today I have been Phished twice by phony Paypal emails and sites!

Dennis

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o