Nicolas,
It's not clear whether you just want advice or are offering a project possibility.

sqb

  Dear Fellow Revolution Users,

I have recently come across the revolution software and am quite impressed by it, however am not a developer and thence am requesting your comments and advice as to whether REVOLUTION can support the below described project.

This is also an invitation for those advanced users who believe they can achieve the project demands to get in touch with me personally and discuss development in-depth.
  Kindly feel free to consult me for any clarifications.

  PROJECT BRIEF
There are 25 Kiosks located in cyber cafes and chemists all across the country and the Kiosks are used to process and record discounts issue to card members countrywide.

  Each Kiosk has one administrator and three attendants.
..

This is the core of the system required and your quote should include all the relevant database security options, access levels and reporting options and membersÂ’ registration details.

Best Regards
NICHOLAS NGINYA

"The important thing to recognize is that it takes a team, and the team ought to get credit for the wins and the losses.
  Successes have many fathers, failures have none.”  Philip Caldwell

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o