templateCard property???

sqb

So, the question is... is there some way to set up some kind of custom prop set, such that when you do "create card" the new card will have those custom props generated automatically, but which are empty and unique to that card? I realize the work around would be to write a script to adds the custom props to all the existing cards and then trap the create card handler in the future and cause it to do a "clone card" instead and then clean out all the data in the fields and custom props of the newly cloned card... this would emulate a kind of "background custom property set" that is "unshared" but the same across all cards.

but before I go ahead with this... I was just wondering if I missed a feature on the vast ocean of Rev's syntax that might allow for setting up such an "unshared" background custom property set whcih becomes, like, part of the placed background that is auto added to new cards.??

TIA
Sivakatirswami

--
stephen barncard