On Mar 19, 2007, at 9:19 AM, Devin Asay wrote:

Devin has a web page with some similar content
<http://revolution.byu.edu/unicode/unicodeInRev.html>

His stack from the Revcon 2006 presentation has the example scripts that he referred to and although I have a copy from the conference, I cannot find any references to it online to provide a url.

Kee,

Try: go stack URL "http://revolution.byu.edu/unicodeInRev.rev";
and: go stack URL "http://revolution.byu.edu/unicodeExamples.rev";

Oooops! That should be:

go stack URL "http://revolution.byu.edu/unicode/unicodeInRev.rev";
go stack URL "http://revolution.byu.edu/unicode/unicodeExamples.rev";

If this is hopeless using
get URL "http:// ..."
to grab utf8 and convert it to unicode it would be great to know that now.

Both of these stack show examples of how to read and write utf-8 files.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University