On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 6:29 AM, Daniel Pyykkö <daniel.pyy...@sitevision.se>
wrote:

> In Cassandra 2.1.3 the code below is located in the class
> CassandraFamilyStore.java which is called when you do a snapshot. What I
> can se happens is that it first creates a snapshot manifest file correctly
> for a column family but than the loop returns a index which overrides the
> data that was written in the first iteration. Isn´t the code incorrect and
> the JSONArray should be located before the outer for-loop or some other
> solution so it does´t override content that has once been written?

In general if you can make a plausible case that a bug might exist,
especially if you can point it out in the code, you should inquire in one
of three forums, in (in my non-official understanding) descending order of
preference :

1) issues.apache.org
2) cassandra-dev@ mailing list
3) #cassandra-dev IRC channel