That's going to be hard to set up.  You would need Aries blueprint and
xbean-blueprint.  When I was developing xbean-blueprint I found it rather hard
to debug.

I'm not sure which aries blueprint binary jar is included in geronimo but I
think you'll need either a source checkout or the individual source jars, I
don't think there is a source jar for the all-in-one blueprint binary jar.

hope this points you in the right direction.

david jencks