I am attempting to follow an online tutorial that instructs me to use Apache
Geronimo, eclipse, and OpenJPA jars.  When I attempt to add a Geronimo v2.2
Server Adapter to my (Helios) eclipse, as indicated, I get a message
"Missing requirement: Geronimo v2.2 Server Adapter 2.2.1
(org.apache.geronimo.v22.feature,feature.group 2.2.1) requires
'org.apache.geronimo.st.core [2.2.1]' but it could not be found.

I've been trying to figure out what I should download and where I should put
it, without success.  Several of the links on the apache site that purport
to lead to downloads of things for v2.2 are broken.

Does someone happen to know whether I've got version problems, or where I
can get the things I need for this installation?  I am not using Maven, and
would rather not have to backtrack to concoct a Maven project for doing my
sample project if I can help it.