Hi Friends,I am using Apache Geronimo 2.1.8. Here I see certificate will be
expired at 8/22/2015. So what should be my action to avoid any issue. - -
Can you describe the step in details?- -  If I don't renew the certificate,
what may be impact of that?- -   I also don't know how does it generate
encrypted password and paste at config.xml file. Please help on this.Issued
to : Apache GeronimoIssued by : Apache GeronimoValid from 8/24/2005 to
8/22/2015I copied few lines from my config.xml.....
${ServerHostname}            ${HTTPSPort + PortOffset}            8192

150            25            75            false            100
false            false            Default            TLS
var/security/keystores/geronimo-default
{Simple}rO0ABXNyABlqYXZheC5jcnlwdG8uU2VhbGVkT2JqZWN0PjY9psO3VHACAARbAA1lbmNvZGVkUGFyYW1zdAACW0JbABBlbmNyeXB0ZWRDb250ZW50cQB+AAFMAAlwYXJhbXNBbGd0ABJMamF2YS9sYW5nL1N0cmluZztMAAdzZWFsQWxncQB+AAJ4cHB1cgACW0Ks8xf4BghU4AIAAHhwAAAAEArVToThqcjvbXFD5C2uUmpwdAADQUVT

JKS        Regards,Amlan