Hi All,I am Amlan working as Apache Geronimo Administrator. Could you please
help me that How could I do following two things at Apache Geronimo
Application servers 2.1.4 & 2.1.81. How disable support for export cipher
suites at Apache Geronimo 2.1.4/2.1.8 application server?2. How to generate
a unique 2048-bit Diffie-Hellman group and use it at Apache Geronimo
2.1.4/2.1.8 within config.xmlAt my config.xml file I see TLS defined in two
location:1...            ${ServerHostname}            ${HTTPSPort +
PortOffset}            8192            150            25            75

false            100            false            false            Default

TLS            var/security/keystores/geronimo-default
{Simple}djgsfcjefdkcgh            JKS        2...            rmi
${ServerHostname}            ${JMXSecurePort + PortOffset}
/jndi/rmi://${ServerHostname}:${NamingPort + PortOffset}/JMXSecureConnector

Default            TLS            geronimo-default            geronimo

geronimo-default            false        Regards,Amlan