+1, thinking out loud maybe we should switch the defaults for:

<enableAllSecurityServices>false</enableAllSecurityServices>
<allowIncompleteClasspath>false</allowIncompleteClasspath>

On last graalvm native-image binary it triggers warnings for nothing so can
be worth changing it (either we just switch and do a 1.1.0 or we set them
to null by default switching in the mojo) and determine the value depending
graalvm version which is in the config too, I don't care much of the impl -
personally I would just switch I think but happy with any solution.

Romain Manni-Bucau