ok, I just found it is not related with tomcat or struts.

I just use this code:

import java.util.Arrays;

import javax.imageio.ImageIO;

public class ListImageFormatters {

        String[] readerFormatNames = ImageIO.getReaderFormatNames();
        //[BMP, bmp, jpg, JPG, wbmp, jpeg, png, PNG, JPEG, WBMP, GIF, gif]
        System.out.println(Arrays.toString(readerFormatNames));

        //[jpg, BMP, bmp, JPG, jpeg, wbmp, png, JPEG, PNG, WBMP, GIF, gif]
        String[] writerFormatNames = ImageIO.getWriterFormatNames();
        System.out.println(Arrays.toString(writerFormatNames));

and it will start the Bootstrap too.

so, look like it is belong to JDK part.

but I don’t understand it still. is there anyone can share some tips to me?

thanks so much

Mike.G