difficulty locating error message "Prefix string too short"

If I download struts-2.3.4.1 and expand struts2-2.3.4.1 from
https://www.apache.org/dist/struts/2.3.24.1/
struts2-2.3.24.1>grep -S -l "Prefix string too short" *there are no hits?

Please confirm https://www.apache.org/dist/struts/2.3.24.1/ is the struts
2.3.4.1 you are working with
Martin