Hi >> Do you get an error message?
No error message is obtained during the fileupoad.
In our application all request are mapped to the filter. We traced our request
for the case of fileupload through the jsp mentioned above.The 2 different
scenario for different file sizes are:
-> When the file size is less than 2gbIn this case our fleupload is
successful. On checking the request in the filter, the
ServletRequest.getContentLength() methodreturns the correct file length size in
bytes.
-> When the file size is greater than 2gb (2^32-1 bytes)In this case our
fleupload is not successful.The fileupload action cannot proceed as per the
logs and nothing else is thrown.On checking the request in the filter the
ServletRequest.getContentLength() method returns 0 instead of the correct file
length size in bytes.The further mapping for the request hence does not proceed.
It is evident that there is problem with the servlet-api, that the
ServetRequest.getContentLength method returns a 32-bit int insteadof a 64-bit
long.This is why it fails for file sizes in bytes larger than 2gb.
What needs to be done in order to correctly read Content-Length headers with
numbers bigger than 2^32 - 1, so that it supports uploadsgreater than 2gb.

Thanks

> Hi,> File upload in my struts application is not successful for
greater > than 2 gb. After previous discussion here on previous thread,
I > migrated my application to struts 2.3.24 as the only
possible > solution in form of jakarta-stream parser for large size
uploads > (greater than 2gb).> But after successfully migrating to
struts 2.3.24 from 2.1.8, file > upload greater than 2 gb still not
supported. I want to use jakarta-> streams for this purpose.Following is the
code snippet:> In struts.xml:<constant
name="struts.multipart.parser" > value="jakarta-stream"
/> <constant > name="struts.multipart.maxSize"
value="3147483648" />> jsp file:<s:form id="uploadData"
action="abc_UploadAction" > namespace="xyz" validateFields="false"
method="post" > enctype="multipart/form-data">> >
Alongwith with configuring server.xml with maxPostSize e
 lement and > mutipart-config in web.xml But still the file upload
request for > greater than 2 gb not successful. > Thanks

Do you get an error message?Log entries?Stack traces?
Please give us more detail about what is happening.

regards,Christoph