From: Christoph Nenning [mailto:christoph.nenn...@lex-com.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Token Interceptor between Struts1 and Sturts2

> Hi,
>
> We have a form in JSP rendered by Struts1 action class.
>
> But the form is submitted to the Struts2 action class which is
> configured with Struts2 Token Interceptor.
>
> Is there any way to generate a struts2 token inside struts1 JSP file?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Rajeswaran D

Hi,

you can invoke TokenHelper.setToken() from your struts1 code to generate it. In
our apps that migrate from s1 to s2 we usually don't do things like that. We
let one form be handled by one action. And migrate the wohle form/action to s2.

Regards,
Christoph

This message and any files or attachments sent with this message contain
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you
are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or
use any part of this email.  If you have received this message in error, please
delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by
return Email.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late, incomplete or
may contain viruses.  The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of
email transmission.