Hello,

I have an interceptor that is working fine except the query string is not
being passed on to the action from the interceptor.

<action name="EditIroCase" class="iro.action.IroCaseAction">
            <interceptor-ref name="authIro"/>
            <result name="success">iro/IroCaseFORM.jsp</result>
 </action>

Action is an existing one that I am adding the interceptor to. Implementing
ParamAware to get ID from URL and that works fine. Tried a couple different
things, but can't seem to make it work. Used lots of interceptors, just
never needed to maintain a param across its execution.

Thanks,

Nick