From: Clinton Begin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 11:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; iBatis Java Mail List;
user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: iBATIS Survey (10 Minutes)

Hi everyone,

I've put together a simple survey to help us set the direction for
future versions of iBATIS.

Please fill it out to ensure that iBATIS remains or becomes the product
you want.

It should only take 10 minutes to fill out.  The results are not
displayed, but I will publish a summary of them when I feel enough
results have been submitted.  So the faster you complete the survey, the
faster you'll get to see the results.

http://codehammer.org:81/survey/show/ibatis

Don't be shy about the email address requirement.  It is simply to avoid
spam, trolling etc.  This is not a 3rd party company running the survey,
"Codehammer" is me just me, so worry not.  We'll only use it to validate
against the list etc.

Best regards,

Clinton