I've always been pretty shy about piping up in the group but I'd be willing
to help as well.  Ibatis is a great tool.

From: Nick Zdunic [mailto:n_zdu...@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 8:36 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Ibatis.Net - A Call to Arms

Not sure myself.  MS are putting a lot of effort into Entity Framework and
the version coming out in .NET 4.0 looks good so far.  I like that it
supports POCO's better as well as other more intrusive mechanisms.

iBatis is simple which has its merits, but with Linq in EF I think iBatis is
falling behind somewhat.  It may be yesterday's technology.

  _____