Yes, the cache will work, as the table name simply becomes a query
parameter.

The only time the cache should really be avoided is if you return different
sets of results (i.e. different columns with a dynamic select clause).

Your case should work fine.   iBATIS doesn't know what a table is.  :-)

clinton