I read the doc but that is not enough for me. Actually I am done according to
the doc but still getting my required result. Thats why i need ur help. I
dont understand why i am not getting my desire result.

Do u ever tried this example class. I mean example.createCriteria()....?
if yes then tell me where was i am going wrong.