Hello,
I have a class

public class Part{
private Integer id;
private String name;
private Bar bar;

getters/setters
}

I have a mapping for part and for there part I am adding aliases for column
names after join.

I am sure it is not correct way to do it. Please advice how to do correct
way.

Current mapping looks like

  <resultMap id="part"
    class="domain.Part">
    <result property="name" column="name" />
    <result property="id" column="id" />
    <result property="bar" resultMap="part.bar" />
  </resultMap>

  <resultMap id="otherPart"
    class="domain.Part">
    <result property="name" column="otherName" />
    <result property="id" column="otherId" />
<result property="bar" resultMap="part.otherBar" />
  </resultMap>

SQL

select
p1.id,
p1.name,
b.*,
p1.id as otherId,
p1.name as otherName
from PART p1
join BAR b on p1.id=b.p1Id
join PART p2 on p2.id=b.p2Id

Basically question is
How to map the objects if during the querying the same table is join more
then one time?

Thanks