That¹s why I¹ve never managed to get it to work. Can I suggest that for the
next version the logic be reversed on inserts. It¹s not a big deal as it
makes sense to implement this type of logic in the business layer but for
simple projects it might be beneficial.

Z.

> Null value replacement makes my head hurt.
>
> It bit me, because it worked exactly the OPPOSITE of what I expected.
>
> When doing a select, if the database value is null, ibatis will use
> the replacement value for your result.
>
> When doing an insert, if the parameter property is the replacement
> value, it'll put null in the database.
>
> So in this case, it's doing nothing.
>
> :-/
>
> However, IIRC, if you set thing.animal to false, it'll use null in the
> database instead.
>
> Larry
>

> PS: Hey, aren't you the captain of "The Love Boat"? Oh, no that was
> Gavin MacLeod...nevermind. :-P

  • [no subject] Gavin McLeod
    • Re: Nathan Maves
    • Re: Larry Meadors