Hello

I am new to iBatis and am trying to get started with the Beta version of
iBatis 3.0.
I have set up a very simple test for myself this includes
An interface that defines the query

=========

package com.aimhedge.trading.database;

import java.util.List;

import org.apache.ibatis.annotations.Select;

public interface BackAdjFutureMapper {

       @Select("select * from back_adj_future " +

                    "where feed = #{feed} " +

                    "and instrument = #{instrument} " +

                    "and periodicity = 'DAILY' " +

                    "and field = #{field}")

                    List<BackAdjFuture> selectBackAdjFuture(BackAdjFuture
args);

=========

A class that maps getters and setters for all the columns in the table
back_adj_future and a top level class to test the simple select

=======

package com.aimhedge.trading.database;

import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.Reader;
import java.util.List;
import org.apache.ibatis.io.Resources;
import org.apache.ibatis.session.SqlSession;
import org.apache.ibatis.session.SqlSessionFactory;
import org.apache.ibatis.session.SqlSessionFactoryBuilder;

public class MarketData {
       private SqlSessionFactory sqlSessionFactory;
       private SqlSession session;

       MarketData() throws IOException

       {

             String resource = "Configuration.xml";
             Reader reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
             this.sqlSessionFactory = new
SqlSessionFactoryBuilder().build(reader);
             this.session = sqlSessionFactory.openSession();

             try
             {
               BackAdjFuture args = new BackAdjFuture();
               args.setFeed("CSI");
               args.setInstrument("BO");
               args.setField("CLOSE");
               BackAdjFutureMapper mapper =
this.session.getMapper(BackAdjFutureMapper.class);
List<BackAdjFuture> backAdjustedBoClose = mapper.selectBackAdjFuture(args);
             }

             catch(Exception e)

             {
                    System.out.println(e.getMessage());
             }

             finally

             {
                    session.close();
             }
       }

       public static void main(String args[]) throws IOException
       {
             MarketData runIt = new MarketData();
      }
}

=======

The code compiles fine but when I run it I get the message
Type interface com.aimhedge.trading.database.BackAdjFutureMapper is not
known to the MapperRegistry.
It should be noted that in the Configuration.xml file that I pass in I
commented out the <mappers> section as I figured that I only had an
interface and no XML sqlMapper file. This is probably wrong but if it is I
don't know what to do.

Is anyone able to enlighten me as to what this means?

Thanks

Richard