Garry,

Quick note on Maya PLE... it is only to play with. There is NO way to take data from PLE and use it with anything except Motionbuilder PLE. That is the catch... they want evryone to love it so thet will buy the regular version, but then your PLE files won't transfer to complete or unlimited version. Oh, and there is a moving watermark, and generally res limit is 1024x768.

Regards,
Brandon

studio wrote:

 I have to agree with most of what you say above . I'm just getting to
know Blender now and think it's a pretty cool partner app to be running
alongside Realsoft , or Max or LW etc . However , the free Personal
learning Edition of Maya might also be an app one might find worth check-
ing out too . The fluid dynamics of Blender drew me , but I think Maya's
stuff is far superior , from what little I've read .

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio
www.studiodynamics.net