Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 06:59:53 GMT

> Hi Garrs,
> it's the:
>  Die animierte Version als WMV ca. 3mb
> or:
>  Die animierte Version als XVID-Avi ca. 2mb
> one the same site
> Best wishes,
> Matthias

Hi Matthias :

  OK , is this just a shading test ? It say's "eye's open/
close" but I don't see any movement . Anyway , it looks good
as I said before . In fact , since I,m using my laptop with
it's LCD screen , I find that a lot of the CGI looks bad ,
but photo's and film look great . Your test looks polished .

   Your animation looks very good on my LCD monitor . Did you
do any postprocessing to help smooth things out ? From now on
my CGI stuff will be made to look good on both CRT and LCD
monitors .

Thanks
studio

This message was sent using Niagara.com Webmail.
http://webmail.niagara.com/  http://www.niagara.com