"Greeble team"? I wasn't aware of Zaug being a team.. ;)

Regards,
Fredrik Bergholtz

On 02/02/06, Frank Brübach < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi dear Zaug and the "greeble team", first of all a big compliment to you too for the powerful Greeble Plugin! :-) / If I am ready with my nurbscurve tool I will make some exercises with it. I have some time problems at the moment and have to spend a lot of time with privates things too, they are more important ;-) / A question: How long have you worked for the Greeble Plugin, and do you think you can buy this big tool later for 10 or 20 euro or do you prefer a donation ??? / Yes, the timeclock is running well under Intel and AMD, Linux cannot understand that, I am thinking ;-) best regards, Frankolino